Here are the buy links:
Escaping Reality- http://amzn.to/1lFW6DB
Infinite Possibilities- http://amzn.to/SVjhD0
Quotes:
“You are my other half, Amy. I have to protect you.”
― Lisa Renee Jones, Infinite Possibilities
“Hope is my enemy. It’s worse than lies. It promises and it takes back. It teases and it rips my heart out.”
― Lisa Renee Jones, Infinite Possibilities
“When I want something, I go after it. And baby, I want you, and all I can say is you might be smart to run before I get any more into you, but please don't.”
― Lisa Renee Jones, Escaping Reality
“If you're worried I'll bite, I promise to tell you first.”
― Lisa Renee Jones, Escaping Reality
“Then let me be more clear.” His cheek slides over mine, his whiskers scraping erotically over my delicate skin, his lips pressing to my ear. “You’re a beautiful woman who deserves to be properly fucked, which I conclude from both your actions and answers to my questions, that you have not been. I want to be the man to remedy that. I want it very much.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda #2) by Dori Lavelle

Jett by Sawyer Bennett

The Hookup Equation by Roxi Noir