Catch Me If I Fall by Kay Blake



Title: Catch Me If I Fall 
Author: Kay Blake 
Genre: A Contemporary Interracial Romance Novella





A Contemporary Interracial Romance Novella
Kasi:
I have reached rock bottom. The kind of bottom that is so dark, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. There is nothing, but pain, loneliness and helpless despair. I didn't picture my life going this way. I wasn't suppose to be unhappy and broken. 
How can someone find the good in me when all the good I had was taken from me?

Jae:
Helping people makes me feel good. I don't do it for any accolades. I do it because when I needed someone to talk to, when I needed someone to keep me from spiraling out of control, I found it. 
From the first time I saw her, I knew that there was something about her. I didn't know what, but like a gravitational pull I wanted to know more about her even if she was here only to find some support for her grief.
Maybe I couldn't solve her problems, but I wont let her face them alone.









( Please remove if not reviewing )


Kay writes sassy, sexy and sweet contemporary and interracial romance. She is from arguably the greatest city in the world. (New York). She is a sarcastic sweetheart who prefers snuggling at home with a good book. She is a wife and a mom to three cubs.
Kay indulges in strawberry cheesecake, horror movies, Harry Potter, The Walking Dead, wrestling and of course a happily ever after's.
You can also find her on several social media outlets by looking up @authorkayblake (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Wattpad.)
Kay also writes erotica under Nina Gabrielle!    







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda #2) by Dori Lavelle

Jett by Sawyer Bennett

The Hookup Equation by Roxi Noir