This is Me, Baby by K. Webster



This is Me, Baby

by K. Webster War & Peace Series Publication Date: February 7, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Dark Romance
***This is the fifth book in the series. First four books must be read first in order to understand this story line.*** The game was over and they stole the victory away from ME. Cheating. Lies. Corruption. Death. This pawn never stood a chance. But then he came for ME. He plucked ME from my nightmare and kept me safe. My heart was in tatters and my soul was lost. Until the beast in ME woke up. She was hungry and furious and didn’t play by the rules of their game. We were a vicious team. And we changed the game altogether. I took what was theirs because they took what was mine. ME against them. That is…until I had someone else with ME. Someone who vowed to fight alongside ME until the very end. I don’t want the love he has for ME. But the beast in ME still craves to take everything she deserves. He should run far away from ME. Instead, he runs straight for ME. This is ME, baby and I am going to ruin them all. ***Warning*** This is Me, Baby is a dark romance. Strong sexual themes and violence, which could trigger emotional distress, are found in this story. If you are sensitive to dark themes, then this story is not for you.

Tami's Review:

Each and every time a new installment of War and Peace series by K. Webster comes out, I have serious heart palpitations. We see the cover...... We see the teasers...... AND we get the book on our kindles and DEVOUR the entire thing while crying, laughing a lil and cussing out the author for making you have sympathy and actually liking characters that we DIDN'T WANT TO LIKE!!!!!
UGH!!!! The emotions that this book ripped out of my soul left me raw!! RAW AND SHATTERED.... THEN The epilogue........ OH... MY... GOD!!! I am counting the minutes until we are able to start this process all over again!!
I so enjoyed all of the P.O.V of the characters that we have learned to love ::::cough cough:::: well maybe LOVE is a strong word for a few of the characters but darn it all to heck if I didn't walk away from this book falling a little in love with the " villains" in the series. I mean they aren't supposed to do stuff that makes me like them after they made me hate them right? RIGHT???
WRONG!!! K. Webster has such a way with words in these stories that suck you in and the next thing you know you are loving EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. (Well maybe I still hate ONE!! BUT..... who knows? I may even LIKE HIM in the next book grrrrrrrrrrrr).
I want to keep on talking about this book but I will refrain from spilling all of the juicy details that may spoil it for ya. :-)


*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. On behalf of *Elaine and Tami's JB3's Blackbirds*. I was not compensated for my review, and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinion expressed here is my own.
 



About K. Webster

K Webster2 K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she’s active on social media connecting with her readers. Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen. You can easily find K Webster on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Goodreads! Website: www.authorkwebster.com Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bllgoP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda #2) by Dori Lavelle

Jett by Sawyer Bennett

The Hookup Equation by Roxi Noir