Title: The Billionaire Game 3
Series: The Billionaire Game #3
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: May 18, 2015




AMAZON US / UK



Synopsis


I knew he was trouble.

You’d think the words 'Playboy billionaire’ would have been my first warning, but I went and fell hard for Asher Young. He said he believed in me and my lingerie design business, but it turns out, it was all just a game to him.

I never want to see his irritatingly-handsome face again. But how am I supposed to move on when he’s still my #1 investor?

I can’t decide if I want to slap him, or kiss him senseless.

Or both.








Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.



Author Links

GOODREADS



Giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda #2) by Dori Lavelle

Jett by Sawyer Bennett

The Hookup Equation by Roxi Noir