Slipperless (Book #2) by Sloan Storm





Title: Slipperless (Book #2)
Series: Slipperless: A Billionaire Love Story #2
Author: Sloan Storm
 Release Date: July 1, 2015



Blurb

Hot. Sweaty. Wall Sex. In my boss' office... That couldn't possibly be a mistake.

Right?

I may have won the competition, but I'm far from winning with Gabe. His demands are pushing me to the limit, and I'm beginning to wonder if I can handle them much longer.

But my grandmother’s condition is worsening, and keeping this job has become critical. I may have no choice but to submit to Gabe's schedule...and his appetite.

Worse yet, now that I've confirmed the rumors of his prowess, I find myself less interested in keeping things professional and more focused on satisfying the needs he's awakened within me.

But to have any chance of keeping my job, I have to do something and soon. If I don't, the consequences could cost me everything.

Can I resist my charming bastard of a boss? And more importantly, will he let me?

This is the second book in a Billionaire Erotic Romance series presented in serial format. It is not a standalone. All individual entries are currently free with Kindle Unlimited.






Links to Buy

99c

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


99c

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

Sloan Storm is a verbally difficult, yet physically generous, writer who pens imaginative yarns based on dominant men and the women who challenge them.

As such, power plays and passion are the heart of each and every story. The writer's creative tendencies may drift as the mood strikes, but the essence of all tales told wind up back at the same place... the polarizing difference between the sexes.

After all, what else is there in life?


When not glued to a keyboard creating tales of whimsy, Sloan loves to talk to fans! If you want to connect, you can do it in any number of ways:



Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda #2) by Dori Lavelle

Jett by Sawyer Bennett

The Hookup Equation by Roxi Noir