SPOTLIGHT AUTHOR OF THE WEEK: HARLOW STONE







The Ugly Roses Trilogy by Harlow Stone
Contemporary Romance with steam and suspense.

See why blogs are saying; “You are completely thrown, slammed and brutalized by Harlow. Seriously, get these books!”
“Ryder and Elle are like dynamite exploding for one another.” And, “Emotionally riveting, definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat!”

The Ugly Roses Excerpt:
“You ruined my date,” he says fighting a smile.

I’m now fighting my own too.

“Handsome, you and I both know that hooker would have sucked your dick in the parking lot with, or without the dinner. So if your date was ruined, it was by your lack of attempt to console the girl after I did nothing other than state the fact we haven’t shared a bed together.”

He cocks his head to the side contemplating his next words.

“So, since my bed is now cold for the night are you offering to keep it warm?” he asks, a smirk ever present on his face.

“You had a warm and willing body at the restaurant Ryder, you should have kept it. However, the scent of her cheap perfume coming off your clothing is enough to make even me want to shower, so I would suggest if you warm a bed with that woman, let it be hers so you don't need to replace your sheets and air out your household after she leaves. I have disinfectant in my cupboard that smells more pleasing than that.”

He’s quick to come back at me.

“I wasn’t with her for the perfume, but I’ll keep that in mind.”








The Ugly Roses Trilogy Purchase Links:

Concealed Affliction Book #2
http://amzn.to/1Jd6ZK1
http://amzn.to/1WMfYuZ

Blinded by Fate book#3







Harlow Stone Links:
Amazon Author Central: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00WYF1QXE















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda #2) by Dori Lavelle

Jett by Sawyer Bennett

The Hookup Equation by Roxi Noir