Heartless by Jade West




Title: Heartless
Series: Starcrossed Lovers #1
Author: Jade West
Publisher: Dangerous Press
Genre: Enemies-to-Lovers Romance
Release Date: September 15, 2020



Blurb

In a single moment, she becomes my obsession...

Elaine Constantine will be mine.
And her destruction is only my beginning.

I’ve known all my life that the Constantines deserved to be wiped from the face of the earth, only a smoking crater left where their mansion once stood. But that’s a bedrock knowledge, something eternal that lives in my blood. Tonight, I infiltrate their lives, twine myself into their deceitful inner workings so I can take them apart piece by piece.

That’s my plan until I see her, the woman in gold with the sinful curves and the blonde curls. My will to dominate her runs as deep as the hate I have for her last name.

No matter how beautifully she bends beneath my hands, I'll leave her shattered, a broken toy for her cruel family.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Jade has increasingly little to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she's plenty happy with this. Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she's ever wanted.
Jade is as dirty as you'd expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile


Author Links




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda #2) by Dori Lavelle

Jett by Sawyer Bennett

The Hookup Equation by Roxi Noir