Run From You by Kandice Michelle Young





¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)Release Day Blitz¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
Run From You by Kandice Michelle Young
 June 12th




Sebastian called me his princess, but he was far from my white knight. He was my drug. One hit and I was addicted to him.

I ran from him to save my life. I kept running to regain my sanity. Kyle would help me with that. His warmth and familiarity were just what I needed to get back on track. Beautiful in his own right, Kyle was everything I once knew to be good about the world. Kyle was perfect for me, he always had been.

Except he wasn't Sebastian, he could never be. The horrors of my past pulled me away from him. The nightmares of my present would bring us back together. Confused though I was, I knew Sebastian was the only choice. The damage done was great, our love greater. Surviving each other would take everything we had, but it was the only option.

Every mistake we had made would collapse on top of us, burying us alive in a mountain of anger and guilt. Neither of us could have prepared for what was coming. The only way out was through. The question became, would we be strong enough to make it through together or would our secrets tear us apart once more?










Kyle comes behind me and I grind my ass against him. His hands run the length of my sides and down, as my hips gently rock into him. His smell is so familiar that for a few minutes I allow myself to become intoxicated by it. Turning, I look into his blue eyes as I sway seductively in front of him.
“You’re trying to kill me aren’t you,” he jokes.
 “You’ll enjoy every minute of it,” I reply, placing his hand on my back and rocking into him without breaking eye contact.
He grips my bare back and lowers his lips next to my ear. “It’s not nice to tease, Dani.”
Leaning my mouth against his jaw, I whisper, “Who says I’m teasing, Ky?”
Fisting my hair into his hand, he lines our faces together. “You’re always teasing, sexy. You love playing games with me. It’s what you’re good at.”
“Haven’t you heard,” I ask, rolling my tongue over my lips. “It’s my birthday. I’m officially too old for playing games.”
He kisses me and I let him. I’m not sure if it’s the alcohol, the atmosphere, the way that my sweat covered body feels against his. All I know is that I enjoy it too much for someone who’s just had her heart broken. My entire body melts against him as he works my tongue with his own. The familiar pull of hot desire grabs at my belly and my nipples harden. I consider pulling away, but I’m shoved to the side before I have the chance.
“Get the fuck off of her,” Sebastian growls.
“Whoa! Chill,” Kyle replies.
“It would be wise for you to say your goodbyes and walk away,” Sebastian suggests.
My blood runs cold when I look up at him. His gray eyes are edging dangerously close to black. His teeth are gritted and the vein on his forehead is visible. I watch as his flexed jaw clenches with tension. This is why I can’t be with him. The demons that live inside of him, fueling this aggression. I can’t be around it. I’m not safe.
“Let’s go, Kyle,” I say, desperately. “No one wants any trouble.”
“You can’t be serious,” Sebastian scoffs. “You’re not going anywhere with him, Danielle.”
He grabs my arm and I feel as though my heart leaps into my throat. Remembering to focus on my breathing, I fight the panic attack that I can feel coming on.
“Let go of me, Sebastian,” I reply. “This isn’t the place for this.”
“You’re not going anywhere, but outside with me,” he says, pulling me off the dance floor.
“I don’t think so, Black,” Kyle says. “I get it. You screwed things up and now you can’t live with yourself. I’ve been there, but this possessive bullshit isn’t going to happen tonight. Danielle isn’t one of your properties. You don’t get to decide who can or cannot enter.”
Before I can say anything in my own defense, Sebastian’s fist meets Kyle’s jaw. I scream for them to stop, but it’s useless. Kyle stumbles a little before retaliating and hitting Sebastian on the corner of his eye. Everyone around us comes to a stop. I can barely hear my own thoughts as chants and screams break out from the crowd.














Run To You by Kandice Michelle Young


I moved to New York for a fresh start.  I did not move here to fall for a man like Sebastian.

Sebastian Black came into my life like a storm in the peak of the night…dark, raging, all-consuming, and guaranteed to leave destruction in his wake. From the moment our eyes met, he had a hold on me. I wanted, craved, and needed him like nothing I had ever desired before.

The problem was he needed total submission. From the moment he handed me the contract, I knew what he was proposing would destroy me. What I had not planned was his ability to make me crave destruction. I would lose myself in him. Sebastian knew how to take me over the edge, and before I even knew it, I wanted to go freefalling.

It was evident that my past had the ability to destroy us. What I had not calculated was the power of his to do the same. My dark, brooding, impeccably sexual, alpha-male had his own crosses to bear. I was not sure I was strong enough to handle them, or the woman who helped chain him there.




 
















Kandice is…
…a serial lover of all things pink, self-proclaimed chocoholic, home-schooling mother, and wannabe yogi.
Her debut erotica novel, Run to You, the first in the series Run, is coming soon.
Kandi’s love of storytelling can be traced back to her fourth grade year, when a history lesson on Native Americans became too unimaginative for her liking.  She took it upon herself to liven things up by creating a story that was based on half-truths about a self-named Indian Princess. Kandice is in fact of Native American heritage (her great-grandmother was a full-blooded Cherokee) and in her own mind a princess, so you can see where her inspiration came from.  Her story was a huge hit with friends, and an author was born.
Kandice was born and raised in rural Arkansas, where she currently lives with her husband and three children. Though, if you ask her she’ll confirm that her soul is lost somewhere on the west coast waiting for the day that her body can rejoin it.


  
 

  





Hosted by
Obsessive Pimpettes Promotions




 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda #2) by Dori Lavelle

Jett by Sawyer Bennett

The Hookup Equation by Roxi Noir