Vintage: Volume Two by Lisa Suzanne





Title: Vintage: Volume Two
Series: Vintage #2
Author: Lisa Suzanne
 Release Date: June 5, 2015



Blurb


Murdering a global icon was off limits, but his family was fair game.

The threats against me, the daughter of rock star Gideon Price, forced me closer to the man protecting me. I’d lost track of the number of secrets the men in my life had kept from me. But when the threat against my family turned to murder, it was time for me to learn the truth.

I was reminded once again just how short life could be, compelling me to take control of my future.
 
I was no longer in the dark, but I was in more danger than I ever imagined.






Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

Lisa Suzanne started handwriting her books on yellow legal pads after she took a creative writing class in high school. She still has those legal pads full of stories, but now one of them is published under the title How He Really Feels. She currently works as a full time high school English teacher, and her favorite part of the year is summer. She has been blessed with the world’s best dog, a supportive family, and a husband who encouraged her to publish after reading one of her novels. She likes the advice of Ernest Hemingway’s famous quote, “Write drunk. Edit sober.”


Author Links

Giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda #2) by Dori Lavelle

Jett by Sawyer Bennett

The Hookup Equation by Roxi Noir