Tattered on My Sleeve by Autumn Jones Lake





Title: Tattered on My Sleeve
Series: Lost Kings MC #4
Author: Autumn Jones Lake
Cover Design: AJ Lake
 Release Date: July 28, 2015



Blurb

Trinity Hurst.

That girl fucking owned me the minute I laid eyes on her. At twenty-one years old she already had a cold, calculating wall around her. The walls she built up around herself were designed to keep guys like me away. Underneath her tough girl exterior lay something sweet and vulnerable that I very much wanted to explore.

I had her first.

I fell in love with her.

Then we fucked everything up.


 
Wrath.

His name should have been lust. Pure, soul-shattering lust was the deadly sin I felt when I looked up—way up—into his ocean-blue eyes. I should despise bikers. I should most definitely steer clear of this one, the Sergeant-at-arms of the Lost Kings MC, with his thick, muscled arms, and low sensual voice. My normally impeccable self-preservation instinct vanished the minute he walked in the door. Like everything else in my life, I fucked it up. And he’s never going to forgive me.


Wrath and Trinity met when the Lost Kings MC was on shaky ground. After three perfect nights together, Wrath knew she was it for him. But Trinty’s dark past was about to catch up to her and the Lost Kings MC was her only hope for protection. One misunderstanding led to a chain of mistakes that pushed them apart for years. When long-buried secrets are finally revealed, Wrath will stop at nothing to fix things and make Trinity understand—she belongs to him.







Pre-Order Links

$2.99 PRE-ORDER PRICE

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Available Now


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS






Author Bio

As an only child, Autumn kept herself entertained by making up all sorts of stories. For a long time, life and school dimmed her enthusiasm for creative writing. But as soon as she rediscovered her love of storytelling, she put her fingers to the keyboard and hasn’t looked back.

Her favorite books to read are mystery, thrillers, horror, romance, erotica and urban fantasy.

Her favorite thing to write is romance. All of her stories have to include a hunky hero and an optimistic ending.

When she’s not writing, Autumn spends time listening to music, going to concerts, and driving her family nuts. She enjoys reading, gardening, acting, and collecting nail polish. (Her husband says she shouldn’t be allowed to include gardening in her list of hobbies, because she makes him do all the work, but that’s not relevant.)

Autumn lives in Upstate New York with her husband and their three rescue dogs. She is actively involved with several dog rescue groups and her local RWA chapter.



Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda #2) by Dori Lavelle

Jett by Sawyer Bennett

The Hookup Equation by Roxi Noir